THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 21, 2009

.......

I'll Believe It When I See It

i thought finally got my mind off that damn thing called love,but disaster strikes.



i thought once he disappeared from my daydreams,it would all be over.



but he seems to appear yet again,in my dreams.well,i can't really avoid it anymore.i don't control my own feelings no matter how much i suffer from it.



xiang tao bao dan ta yi zhi chui zhe wo [trying to run away but it keeps chasing me].all the memories are too sweet to be forgotten.



wang ji bi ji de hai wo nan [forgetting is harder than remembering].indeed,even for the likes of me,the forgetful one.



when will i ever learn that some things are just not meant to be?and that we have to learn to let go,let it fly with the wind?



also,that reality is not as beautiful as what it seems to look like in your dreams?



sometimes,even the most honest of people fail to express what's long-kept in their hearts,no matter how hard they try.sometimes it makes me wonder what sort of force is strong enough to change me?

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead
Tuned in, turned on, Remembered the things that you said "
- Edwin McCain in his song 'I'll Be'.

Yana
-will never be.

0 feedback(s):