THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Never Had A Dream Come True?


oh really?i've realized my dreams so many times now.i have my own guitar and have mastered a spoonful of rockstar skills,enough to save a rockstar's arse in case they need someone to fill in for them.i'm finally part of the Damansarian gang,they no longer treat me like a newbie.i'm glad to be part of the new family,not saying i've forgotten my gang back in muar and kulai.as long as you have set foot in my life,your footprints will remain eternal,just like stepping on a wet cement.when it dries,the mark will still be there.but anyway,i'm not here to talk about remembrance of any sort,and do NOT remind me about my exam results,i DO NOT want to mention anything here regarding it.what i would like to emphasise now is what made me almost leaped off my chair.lately i've been a bit too obsessed with Incubus,so i figured,why not learn to play their songs on guitar?after all,it is a challenge that i have yet to fulfill considering how tough their chord arrangements and strumming patterns are.i tweeted about my progress,and i didn't realise that JD replied to it until i checked out his page today.

he asked me whether or not have i learnt any of pop shuvit's songs.i thought he was kidding around,so i jokingly said i did but i cheated a little,since i'm always asking him for hints.check out his reply! i had to re-read it like 100 times,i couldn't believe my eyes. GUEST MUSICIAN? IS HE SERIOUS?? i 'consulted' rin,and asked for her opinion,and she said she can tell that JD's being serious about it.another dream could possibly come true..performing live..with my favourite band...me playing guitar...in front of an actual audience consisting strangers and supportive friends...it's all too good to be true.i knew JD had big plans for me,he might've seen my deep passion in music,and he might wanna boost me up by giving me a platform to start off with.i do hope his other bandmates will agree,performing with Pop Shuvit,as i mentioned earlier,will be such an honor,if not soon then some time in the future perhaps.that would be one of my goals,sharing a stage with any one of my favourite bands :) a collaboration would be cool too,as in recorded tracks,EP..ANYTHING! as long as I get to work with them.

and wanna know what's my biggest goal?if Pop SHuvit wants to perform at the Grammy Awards,i would like to be Mika's guitarist in case Martin suddenly backs out.i know it's far-fetched but nothing is impossible.as what Kak Jass has told me,if you want something so badly,you will get it someday sooner or later when you least expect it.

i'm gonna keep crossing my fingers and wait.no excitements,no hopes just yet.let us keep this between you (my readers) and I.

as for my Marc Anthony,i'm still counting on you :) and tomorrow,i shall come for the tutorials,so that you won't worry about me anymore.

0 feedback(s):