THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

oh no

Here We Go Again


we can all be fickle-minded sometimes.i mean face it,this is the age of confusion and decisions,so don't blame me! so here's another funny thing.

here's how i contradicted myself when..



i said i hated drums while i actually love them.



i said i hated habbo while i love them.



i said i hated webcams while i love them.

and of course,said i got over him while i haven't.drummerboy loves gigs,so do i.hence,i txted him asking whether he wants to come along.at first no,but this morning,he said probably yes.miow~ can't believe i actually smiled when i talked to him.and the smile remained even after he was gone for several minutes.i'm really fickle-minded people,that's just me.i thought i got over him months ago,but hell..it's a lie.he doesnt really have to know that i'm into him though,although sometimes it seemed a little too obvious that it is so.drums,spending hours on habbo till the break of dawn and webcam sessions on yahoo messenger,need i say more?
frankly,he's not my type,really.but there's something that made me wait for him for 2yrs.it makes me wonder what..


ESTRANGED - IN NO TIME


In No Time
Im barely out of my mind
It’s gonna turn blue
this feeling’s made me blind
and overdue
I’ve said my silly goodbyes
I even lost you
It only signalled lies
can i please undo
Try
to make you
Cry
and still I
Sigh
because I
dont wanna push you

I fear the glow in you
have lit my shade away
Instead I found a suiting space
right for my place
Im in lay
I need rest now
In no time
It’ll be mine

I speak inside of my own
sometimes i listen
at times i think too much
and see much less
if craving meant i was scared
and longing isn’t
then why must i have cared
for both to mean


-addicted to this song by Estranged ;p

Yana
-we're all fools for love sometimes.

0 feedback(s):