THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Basketball Fever

basketball,the next best thing.believe it or not,i came to love this game because of this old 90s movie called Space Jam,starring the Loony Tunes and my hero,Michael Jordan.since then,i started getting addicted to the NBAs,not missing any games and started playing on my own with my brothers.we even have our own basketball net,hoop and ball.



also,have i mentioned that my dream guy should be a basketballer? hehe.i fell for benjamin joshua (an indonesian actor) for his basketball skills and acting ,partly looks.i don't know why,i find basketballers rather appealing other than guitarists.probably because they remind me so much of my pure childhood.it's the innocence and strength.



SLAMDUNK!

nite for now.

0 feedback(s):