THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 11, 2010

Delusion



i must be deluded...have i showed you the song i wrote?

Secret Affair
by leanna scarlet

Hear me now,,when i call your name
Clear my doubts,and erase my pain
Hear me now,in my loneliness
For only thou can dry my tears
Hear me now,when the world is cold
I need you now,to have and hold

c/o:
and when you look into my eyes,i swear i see forever
and when you whisper to my ears,i swear i hear an angel,
For only you can break me,
For only you can make me,
For only you can tame my angst,
For only you...

Hear me now,when the truth reveals
For only though,to it appeals

There's nothing left for us to hide
Now that you and me are side by side
I know this is eternity
I wonder if we're meant to be?


for marlon :)

2 feedback(s):

littleprincess said...

Kak yana~ awesome blog!!! i love ur song..do you mind me taking ur lyrics? i wanna make a faster beat song...ur voice is so cute!!! <3

Leanna Scarlet said...

thnk u! ummm actually i do mind,hehe..i was thinking of recording this song.i dun mind writing new wordings for you tho?