THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wake Up Call

"Steve Miller: [in letter to Ronnie] Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds."
-The Last Song (2010)

gosh I'm so in love with this movie called The Last Song.just watched it last night and i didn't really see the sad ending coming.i can totally relate to it since it partially resembles my life :') what i love the most are of course the meaningful quotes throughout it,not to mention the piano concertos are totally splendid!

earlier this evening,i was having my usual routine power nap on the couch,setting my phone alarm to ring at exactly 4pm so as to avoid oversleeping.before i sleep,i'll usually think of 'you' of course :) it gives me some sort of peace of mind and comfort.i then fell asleep to the tune of Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars".an hour later,my phone rang.i reached it to turn it off,only to realise that the screen was written with options like "answer" and "busy" instead of the usual "turn off" and "snooze".at the moment,i thought "oh my god it's a phone call,and on top of that from a stranger!".partly pissed off to be honest,since it appeared that the number calling me wasn't in my phone's memory.when i answered,i'm tad surprised that it was Marco! i was so glad i decided to be polite,otherwise someone's totally gonna get hurt.like i mentioned on twitter,nothing beats sleeping with the thoughts of the one you love and eventually waking up to his voice :")

looking forward to our study session tomorrow.heheh.oh god...this reminds me of this little conversation i had with him a while ago.

"Marco: why do you avoid me?did I do something wrong?"

i said no,but of course,i had something else to say in mind.and that was

"yes..yes you did.you STOLE my heart! give it back!"

hahahaha...ok too cute.i guess that's all.trial exams are on and so far,BM papers were quite okay.let's hope all the reast of the subjects are okay too.

0 feedback(s):