THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Inconsolable

"I close the door
Like so many times
, so many times before
Felt like a scene on the cutting room floor
when i let you walk away tonight
Without a word


I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
, ohh
If you were here right now, I swear,
I'd tell you this

CHORUS:
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all i ever wanted, it comes right down to you
(to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable


I climb the walls
I can see the edge but I can't take the fall, no.
I memorized the number
So why can't i make the call
Maybe 'cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility
(ohh)


I don't wanna be like this
I just wanna let you know
That everything that i hold in
'Cause everything that i can't let go
(can't let go, yeah)"
-Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys

you're worrying me but i haven't forgiven you yet...


2 feedback(s):

ilysyairah said...

my god u yana! ko taw x lagu ni bwt hidup ak sgsara msa asshole tu dlu! ak yg pnah ska lagu ni sbb ass tu jd biol taw..haih.. tis song sucks n sgt mndukacitakan...harap anda selamat..hihi

Leanna Scarlet said...

laa yeke?? pulak dah,aku tgh sengsara kut mse ni,tacing dgn mubin sbb dia sibuk peduli org ckp ape,ku dia xhirau,hehe.past is past,now you hv haziq ;)