THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 22, 2010

McFly-ing Mika Love from the UK :))


that's what everything is right now.
HAHA ..I love you,Mika :)

"Make it my fault, win the game
Point the finger, place the blame
It does me up and down,
It doesn't matter now.

'Cause I don't care if I ever talk to you again.
This is not about emotion,
I don't need a reason not to care what you say,
Or what happened in the end.
This is my interpretation,
And it don't, don't make sense.
....
If half of what you said is true,
And half of what I didn't do could be different,
Would it make it better?
If we forget the things we know.
Would we have somewhere to go?
The only way is down, I can see that now.
....
It's really not such a sacrifice"

-My Interpretation by MIKA :')

That self-explanatory song has always been a major relief and solution to most of my problems.at a glance,it may seem to look like a song that speaks only emotionally,but if you look at the bigger picture,i'm pretty sure that even the wisest people will agree that this song is regarding optimism,something that brings you forward when you feel that life is no longer worthwhile.reminiscing most of the conflicts i've had in life,it's safe to say that my problems are mostly originated from friends,only some came from love and my family.i'm tired of giving in all the time,i have a heart too and i have feelings.if i keep giving in,what will i get in return?i may have somehow changed into an introvert,but i'm not saying i'm changing myself into a push-over too.introvert means passiveness ( inequivalent to) push-over personality.i'm 17 and a half now,it's about time i stood up for myself.so what if i'm alone?i stand in my own line and i have my own army- my determination.who needs friends if all they do is back-stab you/upset you.right now,i admit that i'm surviving life by practicing hypocrisy.i admit i'm imperfect and most probably don't even deserve to have friends,but what the heck.as if any of you are perfect yourselves.also,i confess that i only like a small portion of my friendship circle.at the moment,i would like to have more time to think and more time to react.patience... i'm sorting things out both in my mind and in my heart.i'll get back to you when i'm mentally stable again.

i know i'm a little bit off topic but....MCFLY!!! i saw them on MTV the other day.it's that old video of them 'All About You'.the video reminded me of this movie called Just My Luck.i recalled discovering McFly upon watching it and now i'm fangirling over them all over again!

my favourite McFly is none other than Danny Jones (brown-haired,1st one from the left).i loveeee his hair,his voice AND his guitar skills.

enough about McFly.looky2 what i got from Chantelle!

i've been waiting for this parcel for weeks and finally it came into my mailbox! thanks for the MJ tribute magazine and that lovely Mika Hearts bracelet! in case all of you are wondering,it's a tradition among Mikafanclub-ers to switch gifts via mail,despite which continent you live in.we go beyond boundaries to reach each other's hearts.to sum it up,we have a term for such doing,and we MFC-ers would call it Mika-Mailing.Chantelle sent this all the way from the UK to Hui Kings (in Hong Kong) and me (here in Malaysia).i'm still wondering what i should send to her as a thoughtful reply..hmmmm...

well i guess that's about it.and marco..i was worried today.worried that you might find out something you shouldn't before i get the chance to explain.thus,my tweet "what if we end up like AE and AM?" (AE and AM were bestfriends,like Marco and me,and they fell for each other,then somehow things didn't turn out the way they wanted it to be).

then i got this reply...


thanks sya :) glad you understand.

0 feedback(s):