THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Angel,My Childhood Hero

today is the 29th of August.upon noticing this date,tears flooded my cheeks.it's the legendary MJ's.eventhough he didn't live to be 51,he still lives on in our hearts,forever.for this,here are a couple of videos i found on youtube that made me cry endlessly knowing how such angel is being mistreated dreadfully by all the blind and greedy motherf***ers.he didn't deserve this and i for one,am glad he is now in a better place where he shall no longer have to bear such amount of pain.

this first video shows his performance on MTV.the indirectly biographcal song is called WILL YOU BE THERE? the words he said right towards the end brings a deep meaning and only now does it make perfect sense for him..



his spectacular smile and deeds that the tabloids NEVER bothered to cover and expose to the world.yes,it's beautiful,and watching this makes me shed tears even more.i'm not ashamed to say so.



this next video is the music video for one of his masterpieces called 'Childhood'.if you watch closely,it tells us exactly how his painful childhood had affected how he turned out to be.this song is one of my favourites simply because of the lyrics,melody and music arrangement that pretty much reminds me of the classical disney movies i used to love (and still do) as a child.



this last clip,needless to say,is how EVERYONE should remember Michael by.i need not to say more,everything is mentioned in the video.



next post will be my way of paying tribute to him..

-Yana

0 feedback(s):