THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am now Cikgu Yana :)


"Those who can’t do, teach. And those who can’t teach, teach gym".

I never thought anyone would actually be calling me 'cikgu' (or teacher in English).teaching line wasn't and never would be my forte' despite the fact that some of my friends of the same age tend to be fond of the way i share my knowledge and explain things to them.it's a talent,some would say,without me even realising it.i love sharing what i know and using it to help people.i did have people calling me Cikgu in a playful manner because of my excessive formality,but not as a proper address before.earlier this month,my neighbor asked me for help to teach his daughter Malaysian language.it's hard for kids that age to pick up a second language,i know,thus i tried my best to help her out.taught her how to read in proper pronounciation and tone,some comprehension,a little vocab and spelling.i'm surprised how long her attention span is.the class i conducted lasted for two hours solid but she managed to keep up,although it did cross my mind to actually shorten the class up to 1 and a half hours instead.i could tell she was exhausted after the first hour of intense learning and practice.yes,i'm a cruel teacher,muahahaha. well actually,i wanted the lesson i conduct to be worthwhile,i pledged quality to her parents therefore quality is what i will give,not for money but for self-satisfaction.i'd be super proud if i'm able to help people improve their grades.it gives me a sense of warmth and fuzziness inside.i love her,seriously.very attentive and hardworking.looking forward for the next session with her next Saturday.
p/s: i do not offer guitar classes.go find a proper tutor for that,lol.

0 feedback(s):